New Class & Time Updates
Starting from Friday 22nd April 2016
- Due to the increased demand and to ensure that we continue to offer our high standard of coaching, we will be changing the times of our current sessions.
- New class times are as follows:
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm: Beginner (approx. 4.5 – 6 years old)
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm: Intermediate (approx. 6 – 7 years old)
- 6.30pm – 7.30pm: Advanced (approx. 7+ years old)
(Please note these are not set in stone, it will depend on each individual)
Moving outdoors – Friday 22nd April 2016
- From Friday 22nd April 2016, we will be moving back outdoors as the nights get lighter for longer and hopefully warmer!
- We will be staying at Crompton House as we feel this is the best overall facility available – in the case of severe weather conditions we could hopefully have use of the indoor sports hall as an alternative.
- Please ensure that your child has suitable footwear and clothing for the outdoor 3G pitch.
Easter Holiday Break
There will be no Junior Academy on Friday 25th March; therefore the last session for this current 10 week block will be Friday 15th April 2016.
After the huge success of MICA hosting its first football party, MICA has taken a few more bookings for more parties over the next few months.
Please contact us for more information if this is something that you are interested in for your child.
One 2 One Coaching
Mark has now got 5 regular players signed up for One 2 One sessions. If this is of any interest, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details.
Just a gentle reminder that all Juniors need to wear shinpads for all training sessions and please also bring a drink for rehydration.